JLL reports strong start to 2019
Q1 2019 revenue up 7 percent (11 percent local currency) to $3.8B; fee revenue up 3 percent (6 percent local currency) to $1.3B
CHICAGO, May 7, 2019 — Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) today reported operating performance for the first quarter of 2019 with diluted earnings per share of $0.46 and adjusted diluted EPS1 of $0.89.
- Real Estate Services revenue and fee revenue growth predominantly organic
- Americas Leasing continued exceptional performance
- Corporate Solutions double-digit revenue increase
- Capital Markets decline most notable in EMEA
- Margin performance reflects expansion in Real Estate Services
- LaSalle assets under management reach record $64.3 billion; anticipated reduction in LaSalle incentive fees
- Dividend increase of 5 percent to $0.43 per share
- Executed agreement for transformative acquisition of HFF, a leading capital markets intermediary
"We recorded strong first quarter results," said Christian Ulbrich, JLL CEO. "In particular, our Americas business continues to enjoy fantastic momentum, driving our overall Real Estate Services business to record first-quarter performance. With healthy pipelines and resilient real estate fundamentals, we are positioned to deliver another very strong year."
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 91,000 as of March 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.